Empowering Mathematics Learners Yearbook 2017: Association Of Mathematics Educators
This book contributes towards the literature in the field of mathematics education, specifically on aspects of empowering learners of mathematics. The book, comprising eighteen chapters, written by renowned researchers in mathematics education, provides readers with approaches and applicable classroom strategies to empower learners of mathematics.The chapters in the book can be classified into four sections. The four sections focus on how learners could be empowered in their learning, cognitive and affective processes, through mathematical content, purposefully designed mathematical tasks, whilst developing 21st century competencies.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: World Scientific Pub Co Inc
- ISBN-13: 9789813224216
- ISBN: 9813224215
- Publication Year: 2017