Enchiridion On The Family: A Compendium Of Church Teaching On Family And Life Issues From Vatican Ii To The Present
Finally all of the Churchs major documents on the family in one volume! This comprehensive resource covers current topics on marriage family life issues population trends human rights drug addiction etc. Contains statements from the popes and also
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Greenbriar
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Pauline Books & Media
- ISBN-13: 9780819823540
- ISBN: 0819823546
- Publication Year: 2004