Encyclopedia Of Tropical Fish
This Encyclopedia includes extensive information on all of the fish appropriate for an aquarium. The main characteristics of familiar and less familiar kinds of tropical fish are explained here in layman's terms--as are such subjects as main characteristics of various species and proper care of tropical fish. The book also includes hundreds of color photographs of tropical fish and a detailed Subject Index.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Fitzroy Dearborn Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781579581206
- ISBN: 157958120X
- Publication Year: 1999