End Of The Trail
The glamorous myths of the Hollywood Western fade as the truth about the reprehensible treatment of American Indians comes to light in a thoughtful and soul-searching documentary that picks up where most history books leave off. With the grip of Manifest Destiny tightening in the New World, the Apache, Sioux, Comanche, and countless other native tribes were stripped of their dignity and robbed of the plentiful land they once called home. A remarkable story told through still photographs and telling excerpts from personal diaries, the tragic effort of a proud people to preserve their way of life is poetically recounted by narrator Walter Brennan in this look at the escalation of events that would lead to such historical conflicts as Wounded Knee and Little Big Horn. Jason Buchanan, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: E1 Entertainment Distribution
- UPC: 016351091994
- Region: Region 1