Energy Resources In Bangladesh: Trends And Contemporary Issues
This book discusses the energy issues facing Bangladesh, specifically the lack of access to electricity that impedes overall development. In-depth chapters examine critical energy problems and provide possible solutions including energy conversion and energy efficiency and the utilization of energy reform strategies for further development of the energy sector. This book is useful to students and practitioners seeking a clearer understanding of contemporary energy issues, energy markets and their sustainable development, including modern technologies for energy conversion from as waste and strategies for efficiency. It presents thought-provoking ideas and strategies to help Bangladesh achieve Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and transition to an upper-middle income country by 2021, through the utilization of proper energy policies.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9783030029180
- ISBN: 3030029182
- Publication Year: 2018