Energy, Simulation Training, Ocean Engineering: Research Papers Of The Link Foundation Fellows
This volume contains research papers reporting on the results of the Link Foundation Fellows in Energy, Simulation Training, and Ocean Engineering and Instrumentation. The work covers a wide variety of research topics carried out at leading universities and colleges. Brian J. Thompson is Provost Emeritus of the University of Rochester.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Univ of Rochester Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781580461139
- ISBN: 1580461131
- Publication Year: 2002