Engaging Learners Through Emerging Technologies: International Conference On Ict In Teaching And Learning, Ict 2012, Hong Kong, China, July 4 6, 2012, Proceedings
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the International Conference on ICT in Teaching and Learning, ICT 2012, held in Hong Kong, China, in July 2012.The 19 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from numerous submissions. They explore the use of information technology to improve learning and teaching and showcase innovativepedagogical practices. The papers are organized in topical sections on the construct of student engagement and the applications of ICT; emerging pedagogies through ICT; applications of ICT in teaching andlearning; research/case studies on ICT in engaged learning; and finally three papers on open textbooks, which address the current problems with conventional textbooks in Hong Kong.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc
- ISBN-13: 9783642313974
- ISBN: 3642313973
- Publication Year: 2012