Enhancing The Role Of Ict In Doctoral Research Processes
Information communication technologies (ICT) have long been important in supporting doctoral study. Though ICTs have been integrated into educational practices at all levels, there is little understanding of how effective these technologies are in supporting resource development for students and researchers in academic institutions. Enhancing the Role of ICT in Doctoral Research Processes is a collection of innovative research that identifies the ways that doctoral supervisors and students perceive the role of ICTs within the doctoral research process and supports the development of guidelines to enhance ICT skills within these programs. While highlighting topics including professional development, online learning, and ICT management, this book is ideally designed for academicians, researchers, and professionals seeking current research on ICT use for doctoral research.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Information Science Reference
- ISBN-13: 9781522570653
- ISBN: 1522570659
- Publication Year: 2018