Entrepreneurial Behaviour: Individual, Contextual And Microfoundational Perspectives
This edited collection draws together cutting edge perspectives from leading scholars on the increasingly prominent discussion of entrepreneurial behaviour. Exploring various aspects of human behaviour, the authors analyse the antecedent influences and drivers of entrepreneurial behaviour in different organisational settings. This collection is of interest to scholars, practitioners and even policy-makers, as a result of its in-depth exploration, discussion and evaluation of emerging themes of entrepreneurial behaviour within the field of entrepreneurship and beyond. Offering contextual examples from universities, firms and society, Entrepreneurial Behaviour covers topics such as entrepreneurial intention, gender, crime, effectuation and teamwork.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- ISBN-13: 9783030044015
- ISBN: 3030044017
- Publication Year: 2019