Environmental Science: Society, Nature, And Technology
This book presents the current aspects of environmental issues in view of chemical processes particularly with respect to two facets: social sciences along with chemistry and natural sciences. The former facet explores the environmental economics and policies along with chemical engineering or green chemistry and the latter the various fields of environmental studies. The book was conceptualized in the form of e-learning content, such as PowerPoint presentation, with explanatory notes to a new style of lectures on environmental science in a university at undergraduate level. Each chapter of the book comprises a summary of the contents of the chapter; a list of specific terms and their explanation; topics that can be taken up for discussion among college students, mainly freshmen in liberal arts, and for enhancing general knowledge; and problems and solutions using active learning methods.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Pan Stanford Pub
- ISBN-13: 9789814774963
- ISBN: 9814774960
- Publication Year: 2018