Equality, Inequalities And Diversity: Contemporary Challenges And Strategies
Equality, Inequalities and Diversity offers an authoritative critical analysis of equality, inequality and diversity in organizations. Using international examples it explores contemporary concepts and debates based on original research in a number of fields and sectors, an ideal course companion for anyone studying diversity.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Red Globe Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780230231078
- ISBN: 0230231071
- Publication Year: 2010
- Edition: 1