Essential Neonatal Medicine
Providing a comprehensive yet concise guide for trainee doctors, neonatal nurses and midwives, Essential Neonatal Medicine continues to be an indispensable resource that combines the depth and breadth of a textbook with the efficiency of a revision guide. Extensively updated and full-colour throughout, this edition includes new chapters on neonatal transport and palliative care, as well as further content on pathophysiology and embryology, quality improvement and risk management, infection control, and non-invasive ventilation. With an improved artwork programme and a new glossary of terms, Essential Neonatal Medicine is ideal for all trainee health professionals new to neonatology, or looking for a comprehensive aid to support them.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Blackwell Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781119235811
- ISBN: 1119235812
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: 6