Essentials Of Elementary Language Arts
The nature of the elementary school population in the U.S. has changed considerably since today's adults were school children. In general, the student bodies of elementary schools are becoming increasingly diverse; this is a trend that is projected to continue into the 21st century. The past 25 years have seen changes in society, family structures, and technology-all of which have profoundly affected children changing the very nature of childhood and influencing the ways children learn.The second edition of this book continues to present a brief, yet thorough examination of the major aspects of the Language Arts. The book adopts a balanced approach to the Language Arts, employing techniques of both holistic and traditional methods. Important topics are covered without weighing the readers down with heavy citations, lengthy jargon, and radical approaches. Topics include: a definition of Language Arts, how children learn language, oral communication, written communication, teaching writing, literature, and more. Elementary school teachers.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Bethel Park
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Pearson College Div
- ISBN-13: 9780205280339
- ISBN: 0205280331
- Publication Year: 1998
- Edition: 2 SUB