Esska Instructional Course Lecture Book: Glasgow 2018
This book, comprising the Instructional Course Lectures delivered at the 18th ESSKA Congress in Glasgow in 2018, provides an excellent update on current scientific and clinical knowledge in the field of Orthopaedics and Sports Traumatology. A variety of interesting and controversial topics relating to the shoulder, elbow, hip, knee, and foot are addressed, all of which are very relevant to the daily practice of orthopaedic surgeons. All of the contributions are written by well-known experts from across the world. The presentations will enable the reader to gain a better understanding of pathologies and may permit more individualized treatment of patients. The book will be of interest to clinicians and researchers alike.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Verlag
- ISBN-13: 9783662561263
- ISBN: 3662561263
- Publication Year: 2018