Eulogy For Joseph Way
Joseph Way, beloved mayor of Cleveland, is dead. Long live Assistant District Attorney Joe Way, Cleveland's first son patiently waiting in the wings, understudying his father's persona, seemingly ready to step in for the role of a lifetime. But Joe's sunny future covers a very dark legacy. While preparing his father's eulogy, Joe has just seven days to investigate the Way patriarch's life and to determine whether he should make it his own. If Joseph Senior was a fraud and all of Joe's carefully acquired evidence appears that he was what does that make Joe Junior? While skillfully outmaneuvering his mayoral enemies and allies, Joe must make sense of it all. If the sins of the father pass to the son, Joe Way has precious little time to redeem his father, his family, and himself. If Frank Capra (Mr. Smith Goes to Washington, It's a Wonderful Life) wrote a novel today, the result might be Eulogy For Joseph Way a story that reveals those tightly held secrets of family with heart, humor, romance, and sting.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Rugged Land
- ISBN-13: 9781590710074
- ISBN: 159071007X
- Publication Year: 2003