Eulogy For Joseph Way
Joseph Way, beloved mayor of Cleveland, is dead. Long live Assistant District Attorney Joe Way, Cleveland's first son patiently waiting in the wings, understudying his father's persona, seemingly ready to step in for the role of a lifetime. But Joe's sunny future covers a very dark legacy. While preparing his father's eulogy, Joe has just seven days to investigate the Way patriarch's life and to determine whether he should make it his own. If Joseph Senior was a fraud and all of Joe's carefully acquired evidence appears that he was what does that make Joe Junior? While skillfully outmaneuvering his mayoral enemies and allies, Joe must make sense of it all. If the sins of the father pass to the son, Joe Way has precious little time to redeem his father, his family, and himself. If Frank Capra (Mr. Smith Goes to Washington, It's a Wonderful Life) wrote a novel today, the result might be Eulogy For Joseph Way a story that reveals those tightly held secrets of family with heart, humor, romance, and sting.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Rugged Land
- ISBN-13: 9781590710074
- ISBN: 159071007X
- Publication Year: 2003