Everybody Here Says Hello!
Drama. In this award winning play by Stuart Eugene Bousel, Bryon is in love with Patrick. Patrick is in love with Rebecca. Rebecca is getting over Doug. Doug fathered a daughter with Esther. Esther is Rebecca's sister. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. In the grand tradition of the Shakespearean comedy and the French sex farce, comes a fast-paced, post-modern romance about love, sex, friendship, and how our lives are perceived through the eyes of the people who claim to love us the most. Selected Best New Play of 2014 by Theatre Bay Area.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Small Pr Distribution
- ISBN-13: 9781941704066
- ISBN: 1941704069
- Publication Year: 2015