Everyday Essential Oils: 300 Brilliant Reasons To Use Essential Oils Every Day
Everyday Essential Oils focuses on six indispensable essential oils and their multi-purpose uses and powers: tea tree, lemon, lavender, peppermint, rosemary cineole, and Damask rose. This book shows readers how to maximize the powerful properties of these oils and use them everyday life, including in: Health and beauty care Gardening Pet care Pest control Housekeeping And more! From pamper treatments including massages, baths, lotions, face masks to creating effective remedies to alleviate the symptoms of common conditions such as anxiety, insomnia, high blood pressure, and arthritis to gardening, these oils have dozens of practical uses to increase your quality of life and happiness!
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Skyhorse Pub Co Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781631584305
- ISBN: 1631584308
- Publication Year: 2019