Everything You Know About The Human Body Is Wrong
A highly entertaining book debunking the many myths about the human body. Everything You Know About the Human Body is Wrong debunks the scientific myths we all take for granted. Written by author Matt Brown in his trademark humourous style, this book takes you through all the facts we thought true, from bodily blunders, medical mis-quotes and curious cures. Does giving kids sugar make them go hyper-active? Not at all - there is no proven link! Is there such a thing as being 'double-jointed'? And is it dangerous to swim after eating? Covering everything from pseudoscience to recent research, Everything You Know About the Human Body is Wrong shatters a range of illusions we have accepted unquestioningly since childhood and demystifies this most puzzling of subjects.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: B T Batsford Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9781849944311
- ISBN: 1849944318
- Publication Year: 2018