Evil And Good In A Campus Town: A Fight To The Finish
She got up from her couch and walked gingerly to her desk to open up her laptop computer. With practiced strokes, she brought up the balances in her four offshore accounts and smiled. The combined total was nine digits long, and the first two numbers were two and three. "Time to celebrate." Charlotte Silver was once a professor until the lack of money points her in a different direction. Greed and anger motivate her to start and run a criminal organization. Its mission is to kill healthy and wealthy older women in hospitals for large sums of money. Charlotte and her team have become incredibly rich working their dastardly deeds with seemingly no repercussions. The killings continue at a convalescent facility known as The Residence near the local university, but it is here where Charlotte's organization hits a snag. When a resident dies of a supposed heart attack, snoopers get curious, and Charlotte is forced to use violence to quiet them. But these snoopers are not easily deterred, and five adventurous seniors now seek to uncover and destroy her evil organization.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Liferich
- ISBN-13: 9781489720573
- ISBN: 148972057X
- Publication Year: 2018