Evolutionary Algorithms For Mobile Ad Hoc Networks
"This comprehensive guide describes how evolutionary algorithms (EA) may be used to identify, model, and optimize day-to-day problems that arise for researchers in optimization and mobile networking. It provides efficient and accurate information on dissemination algorithms, topology management, and mobility models to address challenges in the field. It is an ideal book for researchers and students in the field of mobile networks"--
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781118341131
- ISBN: 1118341139
- Publication Year: 2014