Experiential Group Therapy Interventions With Dbt: A 30 Day Program For Treating Addictions And Trauma
Experiential Group Therapy Interventions with DBT provides group and individual therapists with proven experiential exercises that utilize dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) skills and original educational topics and have been successfully used nationwide to help treat patients with addiction and trauma. It introduces the advantages of using experiential therapy to facilitate groups for trauma and addiction and explains how DBT can help in regulating emotions and tolerating stress. This workbook contains concise plans and exercises for facilitating a group for a 30-day cycle. There is a theme for each day, original psychoeducational materials, experiential exercises, warm ups, and closing interventions.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Routledge
- ISBN-13: 9780815395690
- ISBN: 0815395698
- Publication Year: 2018