Experimental Design For Practitioners
EXPERIMENTAL DESIGN FOR PRACTITIONERS covers the subject of design of experiments, especially as applied in engineering and the sciences. Its goal is to provide a practical introduction to the subject, integrating the power of JMP IN to assist the learning process. The coverage is broad and the emphasis is on understanding concepts while using JMP IN to design and analyze experiments, rather than on a theoretical development of the subject.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Duxbury Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780534385521
- ISBN: 0534385524
- Publication Year: 2008