Experiments In Plant Tissue Culture
The second edition of Experiments in Plant Tissue Culture makes available new information that has resulted from recent advances in the applications of plant tissue culture techniques to agriculture and industry. This comprehensive laboratory text takes the reader through a graded series of experimental protocols and also provides an introductory review of each topic. Topics include: a plant tissue culture laboratory, aseptic techniques, nutritional components of media, callus induction, organ formation, xylem cell differentiation, root cultures, cell suspensions, micropropagation, embryogenesis, isolation and fusion of protoplasts, haploid cultures, storage of plant genetic resources, secondary metabolite production, and quantification of procedures. This volume offers all of the basic experimental methods for the major research areas of plant tissue culture, and it will be invaluable to undergraduates and research investigators in the plant sciences.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Trade Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Cambridge Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780521315166
- ISBN: 0521315166
- Publication Year: 1986