Part of the EXPERTddx series, this unique print-and-electronic reference will guide radiologists toward logical, on-target differential diagnoses based on key imaging findings and clinical information. The book presents the most useful differential diagnoses for the musculoskeletal system, grouped into three categories: anatomy based, image based (radiograph/CT, MR, ultrasound, nuclear medicine), and clinically based. Each differential diagnosis includes at least eight clear, sharp, succinctly annotated images; a list of diagnostic possibilities sorted as common, less common, and rare but important; and brief, bulleted text offering helpful diagnostic clues.The companion online Amirsys e-Book Advantage provides additional annotated images.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- ISBN-13: 9781931884037
- ISBN: 193188403X
- Publication Year: 2008
- Edition: 1 HAR/PSC