Exploring The Palace Of The Peacock: Essays On Wilson Harris
Joyce Sparer Adler lived in Guyana for five years teaching at the University of Guyana, where she developed a lifelong interest in the Guyanese novelist, poet and surveyor Wilson Harris. Her profoundly insightful essays on Harris's books, originally published in various journals, are collected for the first time in this volume and now available to a wider audience.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Univ of West Indies Pr
- ISBN-13: 9789766401405
- ISBN: 9766401403
- Publication Year: 2003