Fabulously Fast Quilts
This is a fantastic collection of 12 fast and fun quilts in a variety of styles. Popular blogger Amy Smart shares the tips and techniques she uses to quickly create complex-looking quilts. This go-to collection is ideal for beginners as well as experts who want to make a striking yet speedy quilt. You can choose from 12 versatile designs from four categories - strip-piecing; quick corners; slick slicing; and stack, slice, and shuffle - all of which work well with many styles of fabric.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: That Patchwork Place
- ISBN-13: 9781604683639
- ISBN: 1604683635
- Publication Year: 2014