Face To Face With The Face: Working With The Face And The Cranial Nerves Through Cranio Sacral Integration
A cranio-sacral approach to the face, as presented in this book, enables non-invasive and gentle treatment of common conditions, such as persistent ear infections and dental disturbances. With case studies and over 200 colour images, this practical guide clearly explains and illustrates treatment techniques.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Singing Dragon
- ISBN-13: 9781848192799
- ISBN: 1848192797
- Publication Year: 2016