Faithfull: A Bible Art Journaling Study
Something new in Women's Bible Studies! Designed for Bible Art Journalists and other creatively-inclined Bible students, -FAITHfull: A Bible Art Journaling Study- combines storytelling, art, journaling and Scripture in its examination of the faith walk of four Old Testament women. Sarai, Naomi, Hannah and Rahab faced faith challenges in their lives that are much like the problems that women today must deal with. As we walk with them, we discover for ourselves the strength to be a warrior of the faith. These uniquely interactive lessons easily pair with journaling Bibles, yet can also be used with standard Bibles as a workbook. -FAITHfull- works as well for individual study as for groups. And for Bible Art Journaling instructors, it provides an easy to use template of Bible instruction to build your classes around. With its hands-on approach to Bible study, the dedicated student will delight in discovering her own pathway through the Word of God.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781542695466
- ISBN: 1542695465
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: JOU