Falcon Guide Walking San Francisco: A Step By Step Tour Of The City By The Bay
San Francisco is one of America's most walkable cities, and this book describes 18 walks that can be taken by the casual visitor, including 9 in the Golden Gate National Recreation Area, the world's largest urban national park. This compact guidebook will walk you through the best San Francisco has to offer. If you're planning to visit San Francisco--or explore your hometown--you'll be sure you're on the right track with this guidebook.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Kansas City
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Falcon Pr Pub Co
- ISBN-13: 9780762796007
- ISBN: 0762796006
- Publication Year: 2014
- Edition: 2