Family Collection, Vol. 2
A teacher leaves the safety of his smalltown position to teach in one of Harlem's toughest schools; runaway slave John secretly teaches Sarny, a young slave girl, to read and write; a woman with a history of mental illness fights her ex-husband for custody of their son; a work-obsessed advertising exec is thrust into unexpected fatherhood when he inherits his autistic nephew; a fatherless fifteen-year-old son promises his dying mother that he will keep their family together; three generations of the Tibbetts family try to reconcile their differences when son Henry returns home for the war.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: ECHO BRIDGE HOME ENTERTAINMENT
- UPC: 096009923297
- Region: Region [unknown]