In 2004, when legendary Los Angeles radio station Indie 103.1 asked Henry Rollins to host a show, he jumped at the chance. He chose the name ?Harmony in My Head, based on his favorite Buzzcocks tune. As lead man for Black Flag, Rollins was present at the raw beginnings of punk and knew many of its stars. But Rollins taste encompassed more than punk, and the show became a cult favorite featuring artists as disparate as the Stooges, Miriam Makeba, the Simpletones, Slim Galliard, and the Weirdos. An inspired Rollins began compiling extensive annotations for each song he played, a mix of history, anecdote, and Rollins's trademark trenchant opinions. His show can still be heard online in streaming audio, and his notes live on in this irresistible collection.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Wichita
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Pgw
- ISBN-13: 9781880985786
- ISBN: 1880985780
- Publication Year: 2006