Fast Track Your Cabin Crew Career
Many of you may have wondered, why some candidates are succesfull and you are not? The answer to this thought is in the knowledge, the knowledge that 90 percent of candidates lack. The purpose of this book is to give you knowledge and guidance to the role of cabin crew. Show you the path towards achieving your dream career and be the other 10 percent of the candidates that have succesfully passed the interview. Now is your time to become a Cabin Crew!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781976535970
- ISBN: 1976535972
- Publication Year: 2017