Fat Dog Thin: How To Keep Your Dog Lean, Fit, Healthy And Happy
To maintain a good quality of life, dogs like humans need to stay in shape. But modern-day Fidos often eat too much and exercise too little. This holistic approach to canine weight control can solve the problem for good. It's the first guide of its kind, easily accessible and practical, and filled with charts and checklists to monitor your pup's progress. Best-selling writer David Alderton explains how to maintain a dog's optimum health, what kinds of foods and feeding work best, and how to go about exercising your pet. Find out how age affects weight, how to plan for fitness, and how to prevent a relapse once the goal is reached. A listing of ideal weight by breed tells you what's right for your best friend.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Tukwila
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Octopus Pub Group
- ISBN-13: 9780600616542
- ISBN: 0600616541
- Publication Year: 2007