by Dean R Koontz (1998)
Description: First Edition. Published by Bantam Dell Pub Group 1998 Near Fine Condition. In our Dublin store.Dimensions: Signature notes: inscribed& dated by author Dust jacket condition: Near Fine Item Format: Hardback
Synopsis: Christopher Snow is different from all the other residents of Moonlight Bay. For Christopher has made a strange peace with a very rare genetic disorder shared by only one thousand other Americans, a disorder that leaves him extremely vulnerable to the light. His life is filled with the fascinating rituals of one who must embrace the dark. It is only at night that he is truly free. An then he witnesses a murder in the night--a murder only he can solve.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1998
- Listing Date: 02/11/2018
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A