Feeling Strangely Fine
While the first single from Feeling Strangely Fine doesn't necessarily show it very well, there is a lot of Ben Folds Five in Semisonic. Both employ a variety of different instruments, thus creating a sound that is sometimes very, very comparable. This is never more evident than on the fourth track, "Never You Mind." It doesn't help that Semisonic lead singer Dan Wilson adds his piano to many of the album's tracks, and that Semisonic and Ben Folds Five seem to share a dominant motif, sensuality. Track after track shows the considerable songwriting talents of Wilson, Jacob Slichter, and John Munson. ~ David M. Childers, Rovi
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Compact Disc
- Sold by: HPB Hulen
- Seller rating:
- Label: MCA (USA)
- UPC: 008811173326