Feline Medicine: A Practical Guide For Veterinary Nurses And Technicians
This title is directed primarily towards health care professionals outside of the United States. Itis the first book to present all aspects of feline medicine in a form that is specifically relevant to Nurses and Technicians. This book explores the role of the Nurse and Technician and offers a practical, 'hands-on' approach to feline veterinary care.This is the first comprehensive guide to feline medicine aimed at the veterinary nurse and technician.Explains in detail the physiological and behavioral differences between dogs and cats - and how these differences impact veterinary care.Provides complete coverage of caring for cats - from basic handling techniques to advanced nursing skills.Includes tips from the experts on how to get a finicky cat to eat and how to pacify aggressive cats quickly and easily.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Butterworth-Heinemann Medical
- ISBN-13: 9780750688277
- ISBN: 0750688270
- Publication Year: 2006
- Edition: 1