Feynman Und Die Physik: The Life And Science Of An Extraordinary Man
This book takes the reader on a journey through the life of Richard Feynman and describes, in non-technical terms, his revolutionary contributions to modern physics. Feynman was an unconventional thinker who always tried to get to the bottom of things. In doing so, he developed an intuitive view that made him one of the greatest teachers of physics. The author captures this development and explains it in the context of the zeitgeist of modern physics: What revolutionary ideas did Feynman have, what contribution did he make to the development of quantum mechanics and quantum field theory, how can Feynman's methods be understood? Be enchanted by this book and understand the physics of the genius whose 100th birthday was celebrated in 2018.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9783319968353
- ISBN: 3319968351
- Publication Year: 2019