Field Guide To Banff National Park: An Introduction To Familiar Species
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Banff National Park spans three eco-regions and is home to 56 mammal species and over 275 bird species. Visitors to Banff National Park Wildlife will appreciate this pocket-sized, folding guide. Beautifully detailed illustrations highlight over 130 familiar species of birds, mammals, trees and wildflower. This guide also features an area map of the park for quick reference. Laminated for durability, it is the ideal guide to enhance your Banff National Park experience. Researched in collaboration with the Friends of the Banff National Park, a portion of the proceeds from the sale of this guide support the work of this important organization.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Waterford Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781583552056
- ISBN: 1583552057
- Publication Year: 2011
- Edition: FOL LAM CH