Fifty And Other F Words: Reflections From The Rearview Mirror
In the spirit of Nora Ephron meets Chelsea Handler meets David Sedaris, Margot Potter offers her humorously edgy perspective on navigating life after 50. If you're a woman over 50, you might feel invisible, or shackled by rules that say what you're allowed to do now that you're older. But Margot Potter is here to tell you, hilariously, that you can still be a kick-ass warrior! With a cool "nasty woman" attitude, Margot tells it like it is, smashing stereotypes in her witty essays, poems, listicles, and observations about aging in our youth-obsessed society. Fifty and Other F-Words will hit home with powerful, persistent women who never, ever want to conform.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB South Lamar
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Sterling Pub Co Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781454927969
- ISBN: 1454927968
- Publication Year: 2018