Fifty Shades Of Chicken: A Parody In A Cookbook
A wryly whimsical culinary parody of E. L. James' Fifty Shades trilogy combines epicurean double entendres, 50 chicken recipes and the story of a young free-range chicken who finds herself at the mercy of a kinky and dominating chef, in a parody that includes such dishes as "Sticky (Chicken) Fingers" and "Bound Wings."
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Naperville
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Clarkson Potter
- ISBN-13: 9780385345224
- ISBN: 0385345224
- Publication Year: 2012