Final Fantasy X: Official Strategy Guide
BradyGames FINAL FANTASY X Official Strategy Guide contains a comprehensive walkthrough with detailed strategy to steer you in the right direction, complete with unbeatable strategy, and without plot spoilers! The unstoppable boss strategy provides powerful tactics to topple every boss in the game! Secrets revealed to unlock every character's legendary weapon. Every side quest and mini-game uncovered to help you become the ultimate blitzer! All-inclusive bestiary lets you discover the strengths and weaknesses of every fiend in the game and the spoils rewarded for defeating them. Game secrets include secret world map locations and airship passwords. Plus, area maps, detailed item, weapon, and armor inventories are also included!This Signature Series guide combines quality design and innovative content, serving as the ultimateFINAL FANTASY X resource. Some of the features in this guide include a special cover treatment, exclusive interviews, and an exclusive two-sided poster, with sphere grid & Rikku's overdrive, and mix.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Fremont
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Brady
- ISBN-13: 9780744001402
- ISBN: 0744001404
- Publication Year: 2001