Finding M.E.: An Alternative Guide To Healing M.E./Cfs
"I was just like you 15 years ago- sleeping for 22 hours a day, unable to move an eyelash because of muscle pain and feeling like I was going slowly insane. I never in a million years thought I'd be able to fully recovery from M.E. (Myalgic Encephalomyelitis), an illness which often goes by the name of CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome)." In her debut book, 'Finding M.E.', health mentor and writer Katie Manning reveals the unconventional story behind her full recovery from 10 years of chronic illness to a life she thought she'd never experience. Through her honest and candid story, Katie encourages others to take a completely radical and fresh approach to healing. This is not your average recovery story, but then again, this is not your average illness. This is a journey from diagnosis through relapse, all the way to recovery via stumbles, set-backs and a sprinkling of spirituality. "This is me, finding M.E."
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781516935956
- ISBN: 1516935950
- Publication Year: 2015