Fine Decorative Wood Boxes
Follow a master craftsman's secrets for creating intricate, beautifully decorative pieces. He reveals the best tools; handiest jigs; tips for converting wood; hints on matching veneers and finishes to attain the desired look; and more. [There are] 10 exquisite boxes, all instructions and photographs included, from a surprisingly sophisticated diskette box to the octagonal Chinese balls container. Booklist.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Sterling Pub Co Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781402703171
- ISBN: 1402703171
- Publication Year: 2003