Finn Goes To The Store: A Book About Counting Money
Introduces readers to Finn's day going to the store. Discusses the concept of counting money by showing Finn buy different items from the store with his mom. Additional features to aid comprehension include vivid photographs, Extended Learning activities, a phonetic glossary, and sources for further research.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Library
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Childs World Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781503824898
- ISBN: 1503824896
- Publication Year: 2018