First And Second Steps In Statistics
First (and Second) Steps in Statistics, Second Edition provides a clear and concise introduction to the main statistical procedures used in the psychological and social sciences. The rationale and procedure for analyzing data are presented through exciting examples, with an emphasis on understanding rather than computation. It is ideally suited for introductory courses in statistics. In addition to descriptive statistics, graphs, t tests, one way ANOVAs, Chi-square, and simple linear regression, this second edition includes factorial ANOVA and multiple regression. Emphasis is given to tests of median and other robust methods.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Sage Pubns Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9781412911412
- ISBN: 1412911419
- Publication Year: 2009
- Edition: 2