First Russian Vocabulary
The First Russian Volcabulary gives all necessary information on some 2300 words considered most important for various purposes like travel to the Soviet Union, conversation with Russians, elementary essay-writing, the reading of simple literature, and success in school examinations. The work includes a bibliography, list of abbreviations and a repeat list of most basic words.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: Russian
- Publisher: Bristol Classical Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781853992483
- ISBN: 1853992488
- Publication Year: 2003