First Time Ever
A Guardian, Sunday Times, Observer, Telegraph and Financial Times Book of the YearThe musician Peggy Seeger has lived a life full of art and passion, family and separation, tragedy, celebration and the unexpected and irresistible force of love. It would by any standards be an extraordinary story, but what elevates her account is the beauty of the writing in her fascinating memoir: it is clear-eyed and playful, luminous and melodic, fearless, funny and always truthful, from the first word to the last.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Faber & Faber
- ISBN-13: 9780571336807
- ISBN: 0571336809
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: Reprint