First Time Sewing With A Serger: The Absolute Beginner?S Guide Learn By Doing * Step By Step Basics + 9 Projects
In First Time Sewing with a Serger, sewing experts Becky Hanson and Beth Baumgartel take you by the hand and teach you everything you need to know to sew with a serger, or overlock machine-a versatile and speedy stitching tool. Start by learning how a serger works, the many styles available, and the roles of various parts and accessories. Get a detailed overview of the variety of functional and decorative stitches you can make, plus must-have threads, tools, and notions. Next, familiarize yourself with how to thread your serger, set the stitch size, and use it to start and end seams, sew curves and corners, and more. You'll use these essential skills to make the nine fun, easy garment and home decor projects--skills you'll turn to again and again to create your own professional-looking pieces!
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Quarry Books
- ISBN-13: 9781631597145
- ISBN: 1631597140
- Publication Year: 2019