Fiske Guide To Colleges 2018
Shares insider coverage of more than 320 colleges and universities in the United States, Canada and Great Britain, profiling each for their academic climates, social and extracurricular scenes and quality of life while counseling prospective college students on how to identify a school that is most compatible with their needs. Original.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Redmond
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Sourcebooks Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781402260681
- ISBN: 1402260687
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: 34