Five Half?Truths: Addressing The Most Common Misconceptions Of Christianity
There are many types of lie, but perhaps the most dangerous and deceptive of all is the half-truth. A manipulative distortion of truth, it sounds convincing but is destructively distant from what is true. Flip Michaels tackles five half-truths that are commonly used as arguments against the validity of the Bible, Christianity, God, Christ and faith. He clearly and engagingly unveils the whole truth and explains why understanding the whole meaning is crucial. These five truths are: The Bible was written by men and inspired by God. All religions are the same, except Christianity. God is love and holy, holy, holy. Jesus is truly a man and truly God. Our good deeds matter when preceded by faith. A useful evangelistic tool, a helpful clarification for new believers or a valuable reminder for those who have been believers for a long time.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Christian Focus
- ISBN-13: 9781527102323
- ISBN: 1527102327
- Publication Year: 2018